Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Spoiled or Pretty?

We can see an image, a picture, an item or a person
and make the judgment that it is spoiled or 
ugly or not nice.

That is the judgment I used when I saw how
this picture I took turned out.  My flash was
not working so that's the reason for the
blueish tint to the picture.  I thought well I can't use
this one til I noticed how it made the pink of 
the miniature rose stand out.  

I just give you this as something to think about.
How often do we see something/someone and think
SPOILED-BROKEN-UGLY-BAD.

Maybe we just need to look again and find the 
pretty pink mini-rose!

Blessings to one and all!!


§§§§§§§§   Sue  §§§§§§§§

4 comments:

  1. Very good advice! I see the beauty of your rose for sure.

    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I have been guilty this; but then I remember the old saying, "Never judge a book by its cover."

    You are right the pink does POP, in fact it was the first thing I noticed when I looked at the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Sue, for lending some perspective. Sometimes we are so critical that we miss the beauty of the moment. Thanks for setting me straight. And for visiting. I am following you back!
    Hugs,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK...I know I responded to your comment on my blog but for the life of me I cannot remember if I thanked you for your wonderful comments and for becoming a follower in a personal email. If I did, then just bear with me while I repeat myself. Thank so very much!

    ReplyDelete