Sunday, May 29, 2011

It Is Windy Here Today!



Though here in my quiet world
it is peaceful!


I am enjoying a nice quiet Sunday at home doing 
very little. I did run the vacuum so the 
house looks a little more kept. It has managed to get up
to 84 today so the wind outside is hot.

I am catching up on some reading of magazines.  My current
issue of Victorian Homes and Country Women are always
full of lovely things to see and inspiring topics.
My current Tea Shop Mystery by Laura Childs,"The Teaberry Strangler", is beckoning me to finish it.
Dallas my Persian, I call her my Victorian kitty, is asleep under my chair. I believe
she has been sleeping most of the day as usual!

I thought you might like to see this lovely Victorian
Bed & Breakfast I saw in the Victorian Homes issue
I am currently reading.  This is called 
The Grand Victorian and she truly is!!
She is located in northern Michigan and I have seen
pictures of her in other publications but did not know
who she was.  
Here is the addy for their site as I don't know if the link will 
work for sure.
 
www.grandvictorian.com
 
  
She is a beauty for sure as you can well see.
This is the picture I have seen of her in other places.
 
 
I'm glad to know now who this lovely Queen Ann
Victorian Home is.  I would so love some day to visit 
this area and be able to stay in her.....what a treat
that would be.  But for now I will just have to
enjoy seeing her in the pages of the magazine.
 
I pray your day has been as peaceful as mine has been!!!
 
 
~~~~~~§§§§§§§ Sue §§§§§§§~~~~~~


1 comment:

  1. Dear Sue,
    What a lovely picture of that pretty Victorian Home and of course the picture of your awesome
    kitty is perrrrrfect..hahaha..nice post..
    ~Shirley

    ReplyDelete